Aravind Ceramics or Anujtiles(referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us”), operates and manages https://anujtiles.com/ and its sub domain’s (together referred to as “Website”). We aim to facilitate an affordable and high-quality service to all users (together referred to as “user ”, “you”, or “your”) by connecting each of you through our Website, and in this regard, if prescribed, assist you to navigate through entire selection of products or business process or part thereof (referred as “Services” ).
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By using and accessing our website, products, services, web apps, mobile apps and other services/ skills, subscribing to user content and associated services, accessing our platforms and/ or by providing your information, you represent and warrant as follows:
- You are of the legal age under the law applicable in the jurisdiction from where you access the abovementioned, services, accessing our platforms and/ or by providing your Information.
- You will comply with all laws and regulations applicable in your jurisdiction.
- You shall provide accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted (i.e., registration and user account details) and maintain and undertake to update the same in respect of any changes.
Aravind Ceramics or Anujtiles’s product website(s) addressed as https://anujtiles.com/(“site” or “website”) and application,
- Our product and parts/ components/accessories, including ANUJ branded products (“products”).
- Services, including software services, technical support and services accessible through our products, Mobile App and/ or website and application (“web app”).
- Software you will download to your smartphone or tablet to access the product services (“mobile app”).
5. INFORMATION THAT WE GATHER
We collect certain personal, non-personal and other information and correspondences from you, as indicated below, that we consider necessary for you to access certain products and services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “information”):
The personal information we collect from users helps us personalize and regularly improve your experience and help us with basic information about Internet trends, number of users, website traffic, and related content with us. Personal information means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable. Personal information shall include all information that can be linked to a specific individual or used to identify any individual, such as
- Contact data (such as Your e-mail address, phone number and account details and password)
- Demographic data (such as Your gender, Your date of birth, nationality, zip code)
- Details of consents (records of consents given with the date and time and other relevant information)
- Billing and payment information (as applicable) and
- Any and all details that may be necessary from the Customer (“personal information”).
Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list.
We do not collect or otherwise process personal information about race, religion, sexual orientation or health or any other information that may be deemed to be sensitive under the relevant laws and regulations applicable in the relevant jurisdiction in the ordinary course of our business.
When browsing our website, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or create an account.
The user is free to share the information as per his/ her will. However, we shall clearly state, wherever applicable, if and why you must share your personal information and the consequences in failing to do so. Some services require specific personal information, failure to do so might prevent you from using the service in full capacity and its continuance thereof. We will not be liable and/or responsible for the denial of providing access to any products and services to you on account of inadequacy of information provided by you
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED DIRECTLY FROM YOU
Initiating an account with us will require the user to provide certain key personal information which will be required for installation and registration with ANUJ TILES web apps and mobile apps which is only collected by us when you voluntarily submit it to us and provide consent thereof. For example, if you voluntarily and consensually request a product demo on the website, we consider the information we collect to confirm and process your request, update and respond to any questions you may have.
The information collected is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with the website and mobile apps. Apart from basic personal information we might also collect information like age, gender, consumer habits, behaviors and patterns to further customize your experience with us. Users can choose not to supply certain information keeping in mind that it may prevent them from engaging in and accessing/ using certain website and mobile apps/ web apps related features. If you voluntarily initiate an account on our website by providing your personal information, we will receive the account information you share in order to ensure streamlined custom services and/or services you explicitly request. If required, we also share this information with certain intermediaries (such as trusted and authorized freight carriers, shipping companies and/ or product/service providers, etc.) to process and ship your order, engage your requests and otherwise provide products and services to you.
When you send emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our platform, products and other services. Further, the email address you provide for order processing (in relation to product(s) purchased), may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc, and you provide your express consent thereof.
9. USE OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
The sole purpose of the use of your personal information shared by you is to provide you with a better product experience, continually improve the services offered by us and our website/ any of our platform and applications and smoothen your experience as a user. We may use your personal information shared to us for following purposes:
- We may use the information to communicate with you to personalize and improve product and service experience and process and fulfil Your request (if any)
- To improve our products/ devices, provide requisite upgrades and customizations and other associated services
- For analytics purpose to understand how our products and services are being used
- To ensure smooth functioning of our products and services and customer support to take continuous feedback in order to improve our existing services or provide our users with any specific customized service offered by our product
- To send marketing communications, product updates or special offers
- For safekeeping, safety, security and integrity of the Company, website, any platforms, applications and customers
- As and when required by laws and regulations or any government undertaking or judiciary process extending claim or jurisdiction over the Company or our associates
- To maintain your account with us and provide you with a customized service based on your preferences
- To contact you and to customize our communication with you and the marketing material/ advertisement we and our partners share with you
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on Our websites and other online platform
- Any other specific purpose in which case your consent will be asked prior to using your personal information
- For any other purpose to give effect to the above mentioned.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All information and Services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided by us on an “as is” basis, either expressed or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this Website and/or our Services is at your sole risk.
- We assume no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website.
- We have exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website is accurate at the time of posting products exhibited on our website are sold subject to availability, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove, modify, amend or alter any of the information contained on the Website at our sole discretion.
- We cannot guarantee the adequacy or completeness of the Website content. We do not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality, or safety of the Services available on our website.
11. LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
- Consent (where We have obtained your prior, free, unambiguous, clear, indistinguishable, express consent to the processing.
- Contract (if you have entered into an agreement with us and such processing is a necessary part thereof for the purposes of legitimate business interest).
- Compliance with applicable laws; and/ or (iv) to protect the vital interests of any individual.
Further, we may also process certain personal information on the basis of the following legitimate business interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your data protection and privacy rights and interests:
- Delivering the purchased products and services or other associated/ linked service requested by you
- Analyze and suggest if any other related product/ service shall be suitable for you to improve, personalize and customize your user experience
- Developing and continuing to develop, upgrade and improve our products and services, our website, our online and other platform(s), learning from your user/ media consumption behavior to better serve you and other users
- Helping us modify, upgrade, customize and/ or enhance our products and services, our website, our online and other platform(s) (online or otherwise), mobile app and web app, software, and its content(s)/ service(s), receiving insight as to what users like or dislike, prefer, their habits and patterns in respect of viewing or aspects thereof.
- Providing a consistent and secure user experience in connection with our products and services, our website, our online and other platform(s), software and its content(s), any application, other associated/ linked services, mobile app and web app.
12. YOUR CONSENT
13.1. This agreement shall come into effect when you visit our Website and/or avail any of our Services, and shall remain valid until your usage of the Website and/or receipt of any of our Services, or until termination of
- Access to the Website
13.2. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement without any reason, if:
- If we discover that the user is under the age of 18 years.
- If the user of our Service has failed to provide us accurate information.
13.3. Pursuant to the termination, user’s right to access the Website and/or avail Services would immediately cease to exist.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the intellectual property used on the Website shall remain our exclusive property. The materials on the Website or otherwise may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- In case of any dispute involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims, then the parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved in the courts of Chennai.